Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Michelle, isn't she wonderful...



I just have to say, my wife Michelle is great!!

She attends every race with me and stays involved in our ministry...because she wants to.
She takes care of our house for us while I work on other things...because she wants to.
She helps proof read everything I type...because she wants to.
She encourages me and my dreams...because she wants to.
She loves me REGARDLESS of what I may do...because she wants to.

She doesn't complain.
She doesn't whine.
She doesn't dread.
She doesn't fight.

She just loves.
She just supports.
She just encourages.
She just does.

So I just have to say my wife Michelle is the best, no one makes her spend all of her time at the racetrack with me, she just does it because she wants to. How great is she!?! I love her!

(((if there are any typos in this, it is because she didn't know I was posting this!)))

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You write very well.