Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Only in Nashville...

Now that Michelle has had a change of employment (AKA Stay at Home Mommy), I have been left to fend for myself at lunch since we used to always eat together.

That being the case, a friend and I have been touring the vast culinary specialties of the ever diverse Nolensville Road area of SE Nashville. Greek, Indian, Thai, Mexican...its all been consumed. But amidst all of these fine dining experiences, we found a real winner.

Michelle and I have passed this building many times in the past, but have never had the nerve nor the stomach to actually give it a try.

Today my friend and I were daring...

...Only in South Nashville could you find such a fine restaurant as the White Trash Cafe.

In all seriousness, not only did we survive, it was surprisingly good!







1 comment:

TheSmellyArmpit said...

This is funny! I'm reposting on my blog. If it's not ok please let me know and I'll remove it. Thanks!