Sunday, July 20, 2008

Adjusting at Home...





After spending quite a while in the hospital, we finally got to bring little Micah home on Thursday afternoon.

Michelle was relieved to be released, as was I, and she is recovering really well being in our own house. I can't begin to convey how proud I am of her, and how strong she has been.

Micah is doing great. His days really consist of eating, sleeping, and pooping...and I love every second of it. Neither of us realized how the love for this little boy could instantly be there from the moment he was born, and it is much greater than we could have ever anticipated.

I am not often a person to find himself at a loss for words, but the feelings and emotions we are receiving are indescribable. While we have always 'known' the love our parents have for us, we are now truly begining to comprehend the depth of that love, because we are experiencing it for out little boy.

No one in this world loves Micah like we love Micah.

No comments: